RONALDOEVANGELISTA


just something available for you to work with



There's this inherent screenplay structure that everyone seems to be stuck on, this three-act thing. It doesn't really interest me. To me, it's kind of like saying, 'Well, when you do a painting, you always need to have sky here, the person here and the ground here.' Well, you don't. In other art forms or other mediums, they accept that it's just something available for you to work with. I actually think I'm probably more interested in structure than most people who write screenplays, because I think about it.

Charlie Kaufman, no Guardian, abismado com quem acusa falta de estrutura em seus filmes.

Marcadores: ,

0 Responses to “just something available for you to work with”

Postar um comentário

Busca


[All your base are belong to us]

Evangelista Jornalista
Investigações Artísticas

*Anos Vinte







@evansoundsystem



Feed!



© 2001-2010 Ronaldo Evangelista