RONALDOEVANGELISTA


Marcos Valle – The Lost Sessions (1966)



O terceiro disco de Marcos Valle, gravado em 1966 e jamais lançado, chega a 2011.

Está acompanhando o que acontece no blog novo?

http://ronaldoevangelista.blogosfera.uol.com.br/

Marcadores: ,

2 Responses to “Marcos Valle – The Lost Sessions (1966)”

  1. # Anonymous Anônimo

    Your style is very unique compared to other folks I have read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.


    Also visit my website - クリスチャンルブタン  

  2. # Anonymous Anônimo

    I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This post posted at this web page is really pleasant.

    Check out my site :: クロエ店舗  

Postar um comentário

Busca


[All your base are belong to us]

Evangelista Jornalista
Investigações Artísticas

*Anos Vinte







@evansoundsystem



Feed!



© 2001-2010 Ronaldo Evangelista