RONALDOEVANGELISTA


When the world has dealt its cards...

Whatever I do I just let it come out. However I’m feeling, I was just talking about this, you let the feeling bleed through you and come out and let it be what it’s going to be, no matter what the song is about or the accent you put in it or whatever it is. Just let it come out. The melodic part - that’s just something that I understood that there’s something that has to be catchy in the song for people to hone into what you’re talking about. That’s kind of the hook, it hooks you into it, then I just have to pull you in. Then when you start to realize the words lyrically and have content.

The Dream, autor de "Umbrella", ensinando a fazer hit, aqui.

Marcadores: , ,

0 Responses to “When the world has dealt its cards...”

Postar um comentário

Busca


[All your base are belong to us]

Evangelista Jornalista
Investigações Artísticas

*Anos Vinte







@evansoundsystem



Feed!



© 2001-2010 Ronaldo Evangelista